What is it?
The Expresso Livre is an entirely open source-based email, calendar, address-book, workflow and instant messaging solution. It is a customized version of the german tool E-GroupWare, and is available under free software licence.
- High scalability
- Low cost
- Vendor independence
- Use of standard protocols
- Client platform independence
- Server platform independence
- User mobility
Expresso 2.5.0 is now available!
- Know the new features of the 2.5 version at this link.
- Download it here and know now the first oficial release of version 2.5, that brings new features such as Local Arching, new synchronization module Z-Push and significant improvements in performance at ExpressoMail and ExpressoCalentar.
Expresso for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch is available
- For more information about the first mobile application for Expresso visit the page made specifically for it. Clik here.
Configuring synchronization service
- Learn how to configure a synchronization service for Emails, Contacts and Calendar appointments with Expresso Livre, through tools like Z-PUSH or Funambol.
- Follow this step-by-step guide to update your Expresso to a more recent version.
- Use and configure the module Expresso Messenger with Java Applet or via BOSH.
- Creating and configuring new themes and templates. See how in this Wiki page.
- How to upgrade the IMAP service of your Expresso with the Cyrus IMAP Aggregator
- Enabling support for Digital Certificates in Expresso. Click here to learn how.